Dribbling Dreams

NHS senior leaves mark on the Noblesville basketball program
Dribbling Dreams

Eighty five wins, three sectional titles, two final four appearances, and a state championship win. The fourth all time leading scorer at NHS, Reagan Wilson has led the Miller girls basketball team to many achievements, leading the girls on and off of the court.

Wilson started playing basketball as a kindergartener. As a senior she has committed to continue her basketball career at Iowa State University, and is one of the finalists for Indiana Miss Basketball. Some of her earliest memories of basketball started with her family. 

“I was born into a basketball family so being raised by them has inspired me to love the game,” Wilson said, “Growing up with my family playing basketball on the driveway is how I got to become so competitive, them always beating me and me wanting to beat them.”

Wilson has been nominated for Miss basketball as of 2024. Miss basketball is an award given to the best high school basketball player amongst many states in the U.S. “It has been something I’ve been dreaming about since I was young, it’s a huge accolade just to be named the Indiana Miss basketball, best in the state and I’m up with two other really good candidates so to be named that would be something really special.” Wilson said.