Santa’s Nice List

Taylor Crowe, Staff Writer

Christmas time is approaching which means that it’s time for you to get out those long waited for wish lists that you’ve kept tucked away the whole year. Wish lists contain hopes and desires. People of all ages have a wish list whether the list is mental or written down on a piece of paper. NHS teachers and students shared a couple of the items on their lists.

Students~

Senior Hannah Lee~ Naked smokey eye pallet & VIP ticket to a Beyonce concert

Senior Mark D’Costa~ Meet Lana Del Rey & for everyone to educate themselves on the presidential election

Senior Claire Graves~ Macbook pro & hyperthymesia (superior autobiographical memory)

Junior Rebecca Emch~ An aux cord & a good grade on the algebra final

Junior Nick Mills~ A dog & a Bentley

Junior Emma Fuller~ An “I love you to the moon and back” necklace & endless money in bank account

Sophomore Carson Nickels~ A Patagonia half zip & to marry Alli Pruitt

Sophomore Ally Warner~ Hunter boots & the ability to read minds

Freshman Carlie Niezer~ A gray bed comforter & to sing on stage with Taylor Swift at a concert

Teachers~

Craig McCaffery~ 1976 Pontiac Trans AM just like in the movie Smoky and The Bandit & a huge RV

Brandon Swart~ Date Mariah Carey & to be  Jeff “The Dude” Lebowski from the Big Lebowski film

Lisa Logsdon~ Sony stereo and headphones, world peace & to win the Publisher’s Clearinghouse Sweepstakes, the prize that is $7,000 a week for the rest of someone’s life

Robin Conti~ A phone that would light up when it rings & a million dollars

Caitlin Zahn~ The first ipod & unlimited travel funds

Andrew Skaggs~ Flip phone with color, more than 250 texts per month & to have enough money to be financially secure

Kenneth Dollaske~ Make it in professional soccer (MLS, EPL, etc) & a Nokia cell phone to play the game snake on