The online home of the Mill Stream and NHS News - Noblesville High School

Miller Media Now

Miller Media Now

Miller Media Now

Polls

What is your favorite album of 2023?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

From Crayons to College

Seniors share what their future plans have looked like over the years

What do you want to be when you grow up? A question that has been repeated and ingrained into our brains since the moment we stepped in a school building. But what does the answer to this question look like for our current seniors? Whether they are going off to college, serving in the military, or going straight to work, each has their own unique path that led them to their current choices and hopes for the future.

Tyler Cowan

Past: Growing up, Cowan wanted to become an author, due to a passion for reading.

Present: Cowan currently operates his own photography business called Tyler Cowan Photos.

Future: He hopes to continue to grow his business, making it a full time career.

Janel Mazmanova

Past: Mazmanova never knew what they wanted to be growing up.

Present: They will be attending Ball State University to major in animation.

Future: They hope to one day open up their own animation studio.

Josiah Smith

Past: As a kid, Smith wanted to be famous, even testing out acting and modeling.

Present: Smith will be attending Loyola Univeristy Chicago this fall to major in international business.

Future: Smith wants to pursue a career within his major and experience new cultures along the way.